Ditch the boring sandwiches and try out some Fun Kid-Friendly Sushi Sammies!
Do you really blame the kids if they don’t enjoy their typical sandwich lunches anymore? Change the traditional by rolling it up into some fun sushi rolls!
- Cut the crust off of your choice of bread.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread (or just use a soft Tortilla shell ).
- Layer a slice of cheese with a slice of ham on top of each flattened slice of bread ( or shell). Top with some mustard or mayonaise and your choice of veggie.
- Roll each slice of bread up and cut into three.
- Toast in the toaster oven or just serve as is.
Try your own combinations! Make some breakfast Sushi Sammies by spreading some peanut butter and jelly on each slice. Or try a dessert variation with Nutella and strawberries.