We all remember inhaling the yummy classic PB&J. How could something so simple taste so delicious. Well now we want to kick it up a notch. If you have never experienced the joys of peanut butter, bananas and strawberries YOU will thank us later. Its breakfast the whole family will enjoy!
Delicious breakfast quesadilla stuffed with peanut butter, bananas and fresh strawberries. A great on the go breakfast.
- Cooking spray or butter
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (if desired)
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat and spray pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter evenly over each tortilla. Arrange both the banana and strawberry slices over one tortilla, sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon, and top with the remaining tortilla, peanut butter side down. Press gently to help them stick together.
- When the skillet is hot, add the quesadilla, flipping once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Cut each quesadilla into halves or quarters.
- Serves 2-4.
Save me some, Sincerely